Glow inflatable zorb ball/snow zorbing ball
Zorb Ball is the sport of rolling down a hill or grass plot inside a giant inflatable ball. Its great for using down local hills, parks, play areas, football pitches and Zorbing Ramp, Zorb Ball also named Hill Ball, Inflatable grass plot ball, Inflatable roller ball, land ball, Inflatable human hamster ball, giant inflatable human hamster ball, Zorb ball etc. Zorb Ball is very popular between children and adults for sporting and recreation.
|1.0mmTPU /1.0mm PVC
|Clear(Transparent),Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Apple Green, Pink, Black, Orange, Purple, etc.
|PVC Tarpaulin Bag + Webbing Bag. (double package)
|49kg, 58kg, 72kg, 75kg, etc.
|By Express,By Air or By Sea
|T/T, Western Union or Paypal
|Grass, Hill, Beach, Snow, Desert, Water, etc.
|CE/UL Inflatable Pump
|Included, TPU/PVC Material, Glue. etc.
- Inflate your ZORB BALL with our attached air pump.
- Find the entrance , some have one entrance, some two entrances
- Take off all sharp things with you, including high heels, mobile, watch, etc, leave them out of ball or put them in the shoe bag and grocery bag.
- Fasten your seat belts, and check again to make sure the safety
- Persons have heart diseases, hypertension, or weak physique are not suitable to participate in this activity.
- Less than 10 years old kids and more than 55 years elders are not suitable to play in the ball.
- Don't bring any sharp things into the ball, so is high heels. And make sure no sharp things on rolling places.
- After fasten your seat belts, please check again to make sure you are firmly strapped.
- After the ball stops, please don't come out at once, just stay for two or three minutes there.
Maintain & Storage:
- Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
- Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our repairing kit and glue.
- After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
- Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry.Then store it in cool and dry place.
How to Repair it?
- Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the zorb along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
- Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the zorb, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
- Apply plumber's goop liberally to the seam and let it dry for about 15minutes. If possible, apply some goop to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the zorb pressurizes.
- Fill the zorb about halfway with air and wait another 30minutes or so to make sure that the goop has dried completely.
- Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
Copyright © Yantai Singar Inflatables Co.,Ltd All right reserved